About the Instructor (On Leave)
Christopher Clarke is an Instructor (ON LEAVE) in the Dept of Computer Science, as well as the Director on the board of Nexus Hub Inc. and Version75 Solutions. Currently he is a Graduate Student Research Assistant at the Universiy of Michigan Computer Science & Engineering Department conducting collaborative research focused on the design of systems optimized for scalable artificial intelligence (AI) infrastructures and novel machine learning approaches to AI applications primarily in NLP & HCI.
- CSE2100 - Data Structures and Analysis of Algorithms (S1 2017)
- CSE2201 - Internet Computing I (S2 2018)
- CSE2200 - Contemporary Programming Paradigms (S2 2018)
- CSE3203 - Object Oriented Software Analysis, Design and Development (S2 2018)
Students Advised (Primary)
- Timothy Indarsingh BSc. 2018
- See my Google Scholar
Select Recent Publications
Faculty of Natural Sciences
- University of Guyana, Turkeyen Campus
- (592)-222-4573 - Faculty Office
(592)-222-2589 - Computer Sci. Dept.
(592)-222-2649 - Math, Phy & Stats Dept.
(592)-222-4572 - Biology Dept.
(592)-222-9103 - Chemistry Dept.